3 weeks ago
Soy Sauce Chicken
It is yummy saucy chicken
Category : Non-Vegetarian
- PREP TIME 25 Minutes
- COOK TIME 45 Minutes
- SERVINGS 5
- 1 cup white sugar 1 cup soy sauce 1 cup water 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced fresh ginger 5 pounds bone-in chicken thighs with skin 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, water, garlic, and ginger in a large stock pot; stir until sugar is dissolved. Place chicken in stock pot and bring to a boil. Using tongs, turn chicken in pot every 5 minutes.
- Boil chicken until no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 35 minutes. Sauce mixture will turn into a rich, brown glaze. Remove pot from heat and let cool 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.