3 weeks ago
Milkmaid Fruit Salad
It is a yummy dessert
Category : Vegetarian
- PREP TIME 25 Minutes
- COOK TIME 5 Hours
- SERVINGS 8
- 1 liter milk
- 125 gm sugar
- 100 gm grapes
- 100 gm chickoo
- 1 medium size apple
- 2 bananas
- 3 tsp Custard powder
- Strawberry for garnishing
- 1 tin milkmaid
- Boil milk at slow flame for15-20 minutes. Add sugar in it.
- Boil milk till sugar dissolve.
- In other bowl take 2 cup milk and add custard powder in it.
- Dissolve powder in to milk very well.
- Add it in to the boiling milk.
- Boil milk for 10-15 minutes at slow flame.
- Now cool down it. Wash all fruits.
- Peel chickoos, apples and bananas.
- Cut in to small pieces.
- Add all fruits in milk and stir well.
- Add milkmaid and mix it well.
- Keep in refrigerator for 5-6 hour.
- Garnish with strawberry.
- If u need more tasty add your favorite ICE Cream.